Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident's Pass Jones's Road

Options
  • 17-06-2012 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you get a Resident's Pass for Jones's Road? Is it a Garda Station?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

You would need to apply for a parking permit from Dublin city council I guess? I have parking permit for North Circular Road, and am allowed entry to NCR on match days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Very simple :)

You need some sort of ID
    ESB, gas, landlords lease, letter, anything realy

Head to Fitzgibbon St garda station and they'll give you one on the spot

They expire but nobody cares about the date, all you have to do is flash it and you get waved on

Now I did read somewhere that Fitzgibbon St was closing down so head there anyway but I can't be certain if they are open anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Fitzgibbon St Garda station proper is closed, but they've left a small sub-station open next door. They'll sort you out with the permit no bother. Have to renew mine - the Holy Joes made life kinda awkward today.

Advertisement