Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Backless Bras?

• 17-06-2012 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I posted in the Latest Purchases thread about this dress I bought:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79162424&postcount=6345

I LOVE it, but I fear I may have to go braless to wear it. I'm 36C, so not massive, but still ever-so-slightly too big to not wear a bra. Has anyone ever tried backless bras or those silcone cups that fit over the breasts? If so, can you offer some advice?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Gorgeous dress!
    I find those silicone cup things to be useless, for me it's pretty much like going braless.
    I have a bra that has a clear back strap from penneys which could be worth a try and I've also seen bras that have a low/dipped back strap for low backed dresses.

Hope thats of some help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

Gorgeous dress!
    I find those silicone cup things to be useless, for me it's pretty much like going braless.
    I have a bra that has a clear back strap from penneys which could be worth a try and I've also seen bras that have a low/dipped back strap for low backed dresses.

Hope thats of some help!

The low-backed one sounds good! I hate those clear straps though, think they look awful. Sorry. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I have a dress like that from American Apparell.

I got a bra like this in Victoria's Secret but you might be able to get something similar in Debehams.

V327805.jpg

That's amazing! Can I ask you what size you are and do you find it good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

• Advertisement

Snap, just logged to say that I just ordered that very thing! :)

Advertisement