Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube App fecked?

Options
  • 17-06-2012 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Right so just trying to load any video on youtube at the mo and none are playing!

Broadband is grand (laptop connected wirelessly and that's running ok).

Watched one vid a while ago and now it'll return searches but when selecting videos it'll just give the loading icon for a good while.

I've tried to uninstall reinstall and tried to see if an oul "off and on again" would work, but it didn't.

Just wondering if anyone's having the same problem and/or has a solution?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

i had the same issue yesterday. i just assumed it was the app cause i could look up videos on the laptop no problem. havent tried it yet today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Few times yesterday XBL logged me out and when i would log back in got "Some xbox live content is currently unavailable".
    Could have something to do with whatever they were at then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Yeah I'm starting to think it was some borkage of the network and not my shiny black box of magical happiness.....um....ahem.

Thanks a mil for the replies anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Is it working now, Chin?

CMpunked wrote: »
    Is it working now, Chin?

I'll check when I get home this evening. <crosses fingers>

• Advertisement

Well after testing a few birgirpall and two best friends play videos, it's working fine. Must've been a glitch in the xbox-trix.

Thanks all!

Advertisement