Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experience with Psychology/Commerce?

Options
  • 17-06-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of changing my first CAO choice from Commerce to Psychology, but before I do I really need to know what people think of these areas and who have experience in them. It can be a college course or actually job, I don't mind, I just need to know what they both entail. Most my CAO choices are business related but I've heard that a degree in Psychology offers a lot more opportunities than a commerce degree, and I could possibly branch into that area later on. But that's not just the reason, I'm really interested in how the mind works etc., I just didn't put psychology down because the length of time it requires :pac:

Advertisement