Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dit interviews

Options
  • 17-06-2012 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if the interviews for Dit have already been held or not? I applied for social care but never got called for interview so wanted to see I'f all possibility Of getting a place is gone or not. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm also waiting, not sure if I've been passed up or they're very unorganised! I was told 11-12 weeks ago that interviews would be held in 6/7 weeks :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

I know event management and marketing has been held.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

I know event management and marketing has been held.

I also got an email ages ago saying to keep an eye on my emails as all correspondence would be through email and they would be in touch In 7 weeks. Think I might email them and ask... Ilet you know what resPonse I get.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I e-mailed yesterday and got a response today:

"I am still waiting on feedback from the course assessors for this programme. We are currently following up with them and we hope to have responses from them in the very near future. We will advise applicants if they are being offered a place via email"

Doesnt sound too promising to me :(

BTW thats for DT011 Aviation Tech

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hey just to let yous know I rang. DIt and they said offers went out Monday this week and if you didn't get short listed for interview then there's no place... Its such a disappointment, but at least I may have a chance with the other choices I listed. good luck to the rest of you too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Art monster

Hi, I know this is a old forum but i'm hoping someone if anyone that is online will be able to help me. I have to go for in interview tomorrow in DIT in Mountjoy Square college as i applied for a course there. I have no clue what to expect but on the letter it says there may be a short written exercise before the exam?! :( can anyone give me any insight to what to expect at the interview please?

Advertisement