Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for cookbook - Want to cook more!

Options
  • 17-06-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Cooking is a pasttime I would love to start doing a lot of now since I got married.

I want a book that is practical for mealtimes, cooking our usual traditional dinners along with other receipes for been more adventurous.

Also I have never really baked much so I would love to start doing a lot of baking from queen cakes to cakes to cheesecakes and allsorts of desserts.

I really want one that will have for years and is practical for family life too.

Also could anyone recommend some nice cooking books accessories such as stands, aprons etc but with a country style theme as we are living in a farmhouse style house. Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement