Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bedroom Flat for Rent in Wellington, New Zealand - Perfect for newbies

• 18-06-2012 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi There,

If there us anyone moving to Welington soon we have a wonderful 2 bedroom flat which we need to find new tenants for.

The reason we are leaving is that I am moving to Melbourne otherwise there is no way we would leave.

Also Flats overhere come unfurnished but we can donate most of what we have so you wil be set up.

The house is literally in the heart of Wellington, 5 minutes from Courtney place (I joke not!) tucked in off the street in a nice courtyard.

Also I am not sure if you have heard this, as no one told me when moving here. But kiwis dont do insulation or raditaors!! Our house has a heat pump which heats the whole house up and it is super warm. This is good for you to know if you are house hunting - I wish I had been told and didnt have to spend a year freezing in my previous gaf! :)

Here is the link - feel free to email me if you are interested, let me know when you arrived and we can set up a viewing for you if its still there.
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=484154830&ed=true

Or if you have a friend that can look around let me know :)

Thanks all!

Triona

Advertisement