Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crew wanted?

• 18-06-2012 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I know this is a long shot but Im trying everwehere, Im looking for work as a crew member around the Dublin area, possibly anywhere on the east coast if the jobs a good'n. Ive worked on fishing boats before based In Holyhead, and Tiree in Scotland.

Anyone know of any skippers in need of crew?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

http://www.findafishingboat.com/

Try here they usually have jobs advertised looking for crew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 671 ✭✭✭skipz

Cant go wrong with fafb.com, got work through the site a few years ago on razor boats in Louth/Dublin when I was stuck with no work.

I advertised myself and had a phone call within a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 LiamSevenfold

skipz wrote: »
    Cant go wrong with fafb.com, got work through the site a few years ago on razor boats in Louth/Dublin when I was stuck with no work.

I advertised myself and had a phone call within a day or two.

Yes Ive been on that site before, Plenty of opportunitys I found my last job up on the Isle of Tiree in scotland on that site, But for some reason since its been updated it doesent seem to work on my computer, Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tweenie

some websites don't work for me with mozilla firefox but work fine with internet explorer so maybe it is your browser??

• Registered Users Posts: 39 LiamSevenfold

tweenie wrote: »
    some websites don't work for me with mozilla firefox but work fine with internet explorer so maybe it is your browser??

Ill check that out, cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement