Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need information on shares

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

okay so i really need some words from the wise about buying shares at present? im really wanting to do because i would love to make some money from them. so whats the best way to do this is it best to put money into shares n leave it there with the hope things pick up and maybe in 15 years they will be worth good money or is day to day buying and selling better? i have my share dealing account set up with aib and am now wanting the best info on what shares to buy etc and what taxes are to be payed. if anyone has any ideas please advice me in the right direction? just to let you know im talkin of investing around €5000. All advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement