Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stomach Cramps

Options
  • 18-06-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Im having really bad stomach pains and irregular periods? the last 2 months i have had my period when expected followed by the week after it goes it comes again? what does this mean? the pain while i have the period is horrible i feel sick to the stomach, weak, tired etc. what might be causing this? i was on the pill but stopped when this started happening! i have been diagnosed with cystic ovaries and only taking the pill to give me a period because up till i started taking it i may have only had a period once every 6months

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Medical advice is banned site wide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement