Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

make up brushes

• 18-06-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

i want to purchase some new brushes and i am wondering what are the best ones to buy??. i currently have some mac ones. i am thinking about buying the real techniques stippling brush as the reviews seem to be good. all suggestions much appreciated :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I'd go for Sigma, a lot cheaper than MAC but still have the professional quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AoifeBee

Sigma brushes are amazing and Ive found them to be way better than Mac ones. Take a look at them here, Ive ordered them from here before and found they have fast delievery and amazing products :)http://www.cloud10beauty.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?limit=48&q=sigma+brushes

• Registered Users Posts: 33 DuvetCover

Another vote for Sigma here. I have the F50 and F80, love them both! I ordered mine directly from Sigma website and had them in a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

Sedona Lace are pretty much exactly the same, I'd give them a look too, I have both sigma and Sedona lace and its ridiculous the price difference considering the quality is pretty similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

You can't go wrong with Sigma brushes, great quality and great price :) I bought mine from the states and had them within a week.....two years on and they are still in perfect condition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ruabriongloid

Yeah I would personally recommend sigma, I bought their full make up set and their pink brushes also, I have a good bunch of them and personally they are the most awesome brushes I've ever got my hands on. I would suggest if you want a big set of brushes to play around with *glitter...etc* I would go with a nice big cheep set on amazon. I bought a 38 peice set on there and I would use alot of the eye brushes and lip brushes for different things. One thing with the cheep sets though, The big brushes are terrible and they flake and shead all over the place. Nothing worse than getting big black hairs stuck in your foundation..eck...
    Little tip, Johnsons baby shampoo is great for cleaning sigma brushes in particular. Never dunk them in water that will erode the glue inside eventually. *This goes for mac brushes also* get some shampoo in your hand and brush your brushes into it and really just wash it carefully. Trust me on this, For the fact that they are expensive you want them to last quite a while.

plus dirty brushes breed bacteria and that leads to pimples and stuff...yuckyuck

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pinkbuttercup

thanks guys i ordered some sigma brushes and cant wait for them to arrive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

Advertisement