Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei b260a blinking red light

Options
  • 18-06-2012 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭

Huawei router has been acting up recenty, was working fine witha 3 sim for a year, then switched to meteor recently all works grand on the router but the electrical adapter crapped out so i replaced it... All grand and the router is powered again

BUT no matter what sim or position I have it in the signal led on the router won't stop blinking red and there seems to be nothing going on after i reset it. the gateway Ip for the router doesn't work and can't connect to it at all

Pretty annoying since it worked perfectly fine then suddenly it powers down then wont start up

I know when I changed from three to meteor it done it once or twice but seemed to fix itself

Anyone know what the problem might be or anything about how to fix it!? it's just the red LED for the signal on it that keeps flashing, the power light works fine and the mode blinks green

seems bizarre it just stopped cause of the power down

Advertisement