Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital tv in dundalk

Options
  • 18-06-2012 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Quick question
    With the digital change over coming up could I get a uk tv with built in uk channels and use it at home ?
    I have sky tv allready but ive a tv in the kitchen and I think the saorveiw system is a bit of a waste of money just for a few of the Irish stations .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

To get UK channels,I think you'll need a combi box,with Saorview and UK Freeview.I could be wrong though.Prob cost over €100 at least

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

There is a place there across from the windsor in Dublin Street that installs it for 150euro. I got it in my bedroom. There is just over 100 channels but most of them are crap, like the shoppin channels. But you get all the bbc's & itv's & english channel 5 & all in +1. Good for watchin Europa League football. For a 1 off payment I taught it was ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Is that Grimleys?€150 is not bad I suppose, is there anywhere that does it cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Try these guys they have an office in Bridge Street

http://www.digitalswitchover.ie

Advertisement