Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night in Cork

Options
  • 18-06-2012 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Have to bring a couple of Americans out tonight - late after 10pm ish. What do you suggest, all are in their 30's.

Havent been out in Cork on a Monday night in years - any suggestions? Music, late bars etc......Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I always get the sense that Monday night is one of the most boring and dead nights across the City, always seems empty.

I suppose if you want a bar until 11:30 then Reardens (if you can get in ) :p, Old Oak ( Not sure if its a late bar on Monday nights) Soho, Bailey, Electric, Preachers all fairly decent options.

Although as I said, from my experience with Monday nights, its hard to find anywhere thats half decent, I wouldnt suggest the Club options as they wont be much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rebelccfc

Monday night can be busy enough in Reardons. With the Irish match on too there might be a bigger crowd out than most Mondays.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

rebelccfc wrote: »
    Monday night can be busy enough in Reardons. With the Irish match on too there might be a bigger crowd out than most Mondays.

As a soccer mod, how did I forget about the Euro's and the Irish game being on :o

Disregard everything I said. Town will be busy with fans out for the games tonight.

Woops. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

everywhere will be jointed for the match - try Counihans who have a Ricky Lynch gig (no cover) after the match - great music in a great pub

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

There is bluegrass music in the corner house (Coburg Street) at 9.30 and also music in the LV in McCurtain Street.There is also live music in the Old Oak and the Crane Lane and both are open till 1.30.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Crane lane or maybe theres something decent on in pavillion today?

Advertisement