Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short Mediterranean cruise?

Options
  • 18-06-2012 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi -
    myself and the girls (all turning 40 this year) thinking about getting a short break away in the autumn - thinkign of a 3-5 night cruise in the Mediterranean. Anyone know a travel agent/cruise line who do this sort of thing? It can be Italy, Croatia, Greece, whatever - not fussy as long as price ok and accomodation fairly decent.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

http://www.seascanner.com/reisen.php?reederei=&schiff=&dauer=-5&datum_von=912&x=14&y=12&gebiet=1&land=&ka=&datum_bis=1012

Seascanner lets you search for all cruises and shows indicative prices of the cruise only (flights and transfers and tips are extra). The link above shows cruises in September/October.

I've used Cruisesavers.ie in the past to book cruise with flights and transfers etc. Found them mostly quite good, though would have liked to receive my tickets, etc a bit earlier so I could do the online checkin for the ship. Checking in at arrival isn't a huge deal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I would suggest you look at Royal Caribbean, we have done a number of cruises and they are fantastic. We have got for between 7-14 nights but I am pretty sure they do shorter "taster" cruises.

If you would like any more info please feel free to pm me.

Advertisement