Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ideas for a spawn area

• 18-06-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone was aware of any good sites where I could get some ideas for a new spawn area. Currently an admin on a large popular server and with this new update due we have decided to have a map restart.

I have not come across any decent sites in my searches.. not what I am looking for anyway, I would usually come up with my own layout from scratch but since I have some time I'd prefer to plan ahead.

are current spawn in my opinion aint too pretty as we had a little incident with our last one and with the map restart not far away another admin did not put much effort into the current one which is understandable.

server.darkrevil.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

just did a google search and found a few interesting ideas.

Floating-spawn_1712707.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ShielSullivan

Ah well where I am right now pretty much every website is blocked and the internet is terrible, very nice need some ideas that I can hopefully throw together perhaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

ohhhh something like this ,

Arena-1.png

bit ott but you get the point

5_1079045.jpg

Advertisement