Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying 3rd party Creditcard

Options
  • 18-06-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭

Hi

Is it possible for me to pay an Ulsterbank Mastercard account from my Banking 365 account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

boccy23 wrote: »
    Hi

Is it possible for me to pay an Ulsterbank Mastercard account from my Banking 365 account?

Think So :)

You need to set the account up as a beneficiary as far as i know - simple enough, though it takes some time to verify through post etc.

Hope it helps :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi boccy23.

You can certainly pay your Ulsterbank Mastercard through Banking 365.
    Firstly you will need to register your credit card for payment, which can be done either by phoning us on 0818 365 365 or Banking365 online. An activation code will then be issued, which you will use to activate this new service on your account.

Any further queries, let me know.

Laura.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭boccy23

Hi Laura

Ok. I registered the card and received my activation code. But when I try to add, there is only an option for Bank of Ireland cards and nothing else.

What do I do now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi boccy23,

Thanks for getting in touch.

As you appear to have already added the payee details and have received the security code, you now just need to activate the payee. To do this select 'Manage Accounts', then 'Manage Payees', and any payees on your account will display. Select the payee you wish to activate, Ulster Bank MasterCard should be listed with Domestic Payees, scroll down to the bottom of the list and click 'Activate'. You will then be requested to input your seven digit security code. Once activated successfully you can then make a payment to this payee.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement