Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any time limit on porting

Options
  • 18-06-2012 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps,

Quick question... I'm thinking of switching to bill pay on eMobile.

I would like to port my current number but not straight away. Does it matter when I port?
    i.e. can I use the new eMobile number for a few months and then port my current number, for example in 2 months time - essentially getting rid of the eMobile number?

Hope that's a clear enough question! Cheers BN

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi Reps,

Quick question... I'm thinking of switching to bill pay on eMobile.

I would like to port my current number but not straight away. Does it matter when I port?
    i.e. can I use the new eMobile number for a few months and then port my current number, for example in 2 months time - essentially getting rid of the eMobile number?

Hope that's a clear enough question! Cheers BN

Hi BN,

There is no time limit for you in transferring your number over to eMobile. Once you are ready to port your existing number over you can just call our customer care team and they will process it.

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Thanks Tony.

BN

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Thanks Tony.

BN

No problem BN.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Tony

Advertisement