Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for a dog sitter or walker?

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I’m looking for recommendations for a reputable, qualified dog sitter or walker. Id hoped to put my dog in doggy day care but I wasn’t impressed with what was available locally. So if anyone has any recommendations Id be very grateful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Did you look at Dog Training Ireland ? Friends use it and think it's great
    http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/daycare.php

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Did you look at Dog Training Ireland ? Friends use it and think it's great
    http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/daycare.php[/QUOTE]

I did look into them. They do look really great but they are very out of the way for me. Also I was concerned that the majority of there dogs in daycare are large, my dog is tiny (just over 2kg), and she tends to be very timid and submissive around large dogs. Id just be worried that she'd find it too stressful.

I think they may separate them but I'm not 100% sure, the dogs I knew that went there were small little lap dogs.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I think they may separate them but I'm not 100% sure, the dogs I knew that went there were small little lap dogs.

Oh I didn't realise that, maybe Ill get in contact them to see if they do separate them. Cheers thanks for that :)

No probs, as I said I'm not 100% sure they do have separate areas but the dogs I knew who went, both very small, got on grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I think the vet near Molloys on the clonsilla road do Doggy Daycare

amdublin wrote: »

Thanks for the reply but I've looking into all the local (D15) doggy daycares and I wasn’t that impressed with them. I’m looking for recommendations for walkers/sitters. :)

ClubDead wrote: »
    amdublin wrote: »

Thanks for the reply but I've looking into all the local (D15) doggy daycares and I wasn’t that impressed with them. I’m looking for recommendations for walkers/sitters. :)

Dublin muttley crew are dublin 15

Advertisement