Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest entertainment Limerick?

• 18-06-2012 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey folks, I have just finished college and am currently working part-time. I am absolutely bored out of my skull most the time and am just wondering if any body knows of any good deals such as paint-balling, go-karting or something along those lines around the Limerick area. I live in Tipperary but there nothing here so Limerick is next best. Do any paint-balling or go-karting places have any good deals which I could avail of.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Best thing to do is to daily look at dealpage.ie and you will normally find something or other of interest. It gets updates 7 days a week. Always something to find.

Some of them are restaurants, hotels, hair and nails etc but every so often you get kayaking and paintballing.

go karting is 50 euro for 30 mins :( looks fun if only i was rich

i wanna go mario karting lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Give airsofting a try :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

go karting is 50 euro for 30 mins :( looks fun if only i was rich

i wanna go mario karting lol
    Most I've ever seen for half an hour is €40. Most places will do €35/€30 for half an hour.

OP, you could have joined the Motorsport society if you were in UL, we go karting a fair bit and we get discounts! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP there's a deal on citydeal.ie at the moment for paint balling

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-region/combat-zone/6855084

Never been to combat zone but if you can get 4 of your friends to tag along it works out €3 per man.

Hope this helps

Regards
    Dunny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Why not do something like a geo-caching (treasure hunting for nerds) project, you can do that for free and there are plenty of places, like the Canal Bank, Shannon Banks, Clare Glens, Curraghchase, Cratloe Woods.. or even short ones in People's Park or O'Brien's Park.

Sometimes you need to make your own adventures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

supermacs on a sat nigh(ah forget it)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Out in unigolf at the weekend,lovely indoor 18 hole pitch & putt course,great way to pass an hr or so and prices were quite reasonable. I'd seen it before as the milford fair is held down past it but never went til i saw an offer on groupon,will def be heading back again :)

Advertisement