Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 12 Scheduling **Tuesday-Saturday**

Options
  • 18-06-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Alright, league's being advanced tomorrow and I have a game to schedule, so I decided I may aswell stick up this thread. Games of the week in bold.

Titans (Kaiche) @ Lions (Eamonn87)
    Ravens (CPU) @ Cowboys (CPU)
    Bears (p4ddy31) @ Seahawks (QKitten83)
    Texans (Pudsy33) @ Packers (SantryRed)
    Panthers (CPU) @ Vikings (CPU)
    Colts (CPU) @ Bills (CPU)
    Jets (Berty44) @ Dolphins (CPU)
    Bengals (BigBadRob83) @ Raiders (asmosis7)
    Patriots (CPU) @ Jaguars (CPU)
    Browns (CPU) @ Chiefs (Darbey)
    Falcons (Notyalc666) @ Redskins (CPU)
    Chargers (CPU) @ Buccaneers (ibm1984)
    Saints (CPU) @ Broncos (CPU)
    Steelers (CPU) @ Giants (etloveslsd)
    Rams (ali g no1) @ Cardinals (CPU)
    Eagles (Rizzo412) @ 49ers (adro76)

There might be a few people returning this week, the euros being over for Ireland tonight so it's best if you check the absences thread if you're playing someone who plans to return. And now for the games of the week:

Titans @ Lions: It's the commissioner versus the moderator! And this has a juicy storyline. Raoul banned the Titans for 2 weeks, and the Titans are out for revenge. For MJD it's a return to Ford Field, and I remember how that went last time (I only had to pass once, and it wasn't even complete).

Bengals @ Raiders: The Chargers are away and I want some breathing room. However the Bengals are AFC north leaders and are a very tough out. Cam Newton shall find it hard to adjust to the wind of the coliseum. A loss doesn't mean much for me here, as I would still be second seed in the AFC and the Buccs should take care of business against the Chargers, but it's about the pride. Many have said the Raiders record is inflated by our CPU games, but if we win here I will go to 4-0 against user-controlled teams.

I'm free nearly all the non-football time for my match.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

No 49ers -Eagles? We may not be game of t he week material but I think we deserve to be listed
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

adrian522 wrote: »
    No 49ers -Eagles? We may not be game of t he week material but I think we deserve to be listed
    :P

Put it in there, forgot to scroll down at the end of the list. You're on Monday night, which normally means it's going to be a crap match in real life, but in our league there seem to be some good ones.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'd be happy with a 6-3 win.

Edit: Empacher, when suits you for this?

I should be free most of Wednesday at 7pm or Thursday at 9pm.

Tonight could be a runner too after the Ireland game if Raoul doesn't get back to me about our Boards PL game.

Last resort would be Friday before our meetup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

working tonight, wed, thur, sat, sun at 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

matthew8 wrote: »
    Bengals (BigBadRob83) @ Raiders (asmosis7)
    The Chargers are away and I want some breathing room. However the Bengals are AFC north leaders and are a very tough out. Cam Newton shall find it hard to adjust to the wind of the coliseum. A loss doesn't mean much for me here, as I would still be second seed in the AFC and the Buccs should take care of business against the Chargers, but it's about the pride. Many have said the Raiders record is inflated by our CPU games, but if we win here I will go to 4-0 against user-controlled teams.

I'm free nearly all the non-football time for my match.

If it's advanced at lunchtime tomorrow I am good for a 5pm kickoff.

Otherwise: Anytime Friday from 4pm, anytime Saturday

Bengals need to win to have any chance at the no.2 seed. Windy Coliseum shouldn't affect Cam Newton, pretty windy at Brown Stadium and he's not going to get any less accurate (I hope).
    Looking forward to the game

• Advertisement

empacher wrote: »
    working tonight, wed, thur, sat, sun at 8pm

Are those the times you are working or the times you are free?

What about Friday at 7pm then.

Are those the times you are working or the times you are free?

What about Friday at 7pm then.

I could do tomorrow at around 10 or 10:30 either?

Could you play at 7 tonight? Or would that be too close to when you have to go work?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul Wednesday 10:30 ish or Thurday after 9 is good for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Can someone add my name to the fixtures and tell Pudsy not to play te CPU. Pudsy I can play all day Sat. Name a time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

SantryRed wrote: »
    Can someone add my name to the fixtures and tell Pudsy not to play te CPU. Pudsy I can play all day Sat. Name a time :D
    Best PM him to be sure Santry

• Advertisement

Could you play at 7 tonight? Or would that be too close to when you have to go work?

To get to work for 8pm I've to have left the house by 7:45pm. Friday will depend on whether I go to beers or not. If I do go i'll have to get a bus around 4:30pm , if i don't then i'll be free.

To get to work for 8pm I've to have left the house by 7:45pm. Friday will depend on whether I go to beers or not. If I do go i'll have to get a bus around 4:30pm , if i don't then i'll be free.
    What about later on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

When are bears about this week?

I am free Tues/Wed evening from 5 til 10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

NekoChan wrote: »
    When are bears about this week?

I am free Tues/Wed evening from 5 til 10

Tonight I should be on between 6 30 and 7

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Tonight I should be on between 6 30 and 7

Grand. Will see you then.
    Hopefully my offense will have figured out how to play by tonight...

Can you let me know if you can do later on tonight? If not can you post times when you are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »

Feck it, he is back and only two games behind me. :mad:

Raoul Wednesday 10:30 ish or Thurday after 9 is good for me

Today at 5.30? Thursday at 7 maybe? Or else Friday after 5? Saturday morning?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    Today at 5.30? Thursday at 7 maybe? Or else Friday after 5? Saturday morning?

Saturday morning is best i'd say, could potentially do Thursday but wont know til the day.

Also Friday... its beer day...

Saturday morning is best i'd say, could potentially do Thursday but wont know til the day.

Also Friday... its beer day...

Helimachopter will you be around late this evening?

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    Helimachopter will you be around late this evening?

Hey mate, yep i'm around but prob not til 10ish maybe a bit later, does that suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

Lads, does anyone know if the chargers are about? I thought he was away till july???Went on to play jusr now and Luke's still GM. Anyone know what's going on or can someone boot him so I can play the CPU.

Cheers

He's on holidays til July 2nd, if you go into the game screen you should have the CPU game option

A bit odd he is in holidays, i think someone else has played them as CPU

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭ibmax

A bit odd he is in holidays, i think someone else has played them as CPU

That's what I thought too!!! He's defo there as specsy though... More AFC west shenanigans ;)

Be on in 5 raoul

Can you let me know if you can do later on tonight? If not can you post times when you are available?

Empacher, can you let me know when you can play this game?

Empacher, can you let me know when you can play this game?

hows tomorrow for you im free all day

hows tomorrow for you im free all day

Are you going to the drinking session?

I'll be home around 6.30 I'd say. Would that suit?

• Advertisement

Won't be at the drinking session, have to meet some reps the next day. Don't trust myself to make it back to the bus station at 3:00am. I could also do right now?

Advertisement