Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Deposits

Options
  • 18-06-2012 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Anyone got theirs back for this year yet??
    If so let us know where you were staying as I presume they're doing it from house to house.
    I was told someone in the glen had theirs back already but not sure if that's true

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

Anyone got theirs back for this year yet??
    If so let us know where you were staying as I presume they're doing it from house to house.
    I was told someone in the glen had theirs back already but not sure if that's true
    I got an email from UCD yesterday, asking me to nominate a bank account for my deposit return. I lived in Glenomena last year! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I got my email today and I was in Belgrove. Think I got docked a few euro for something, probably to remove the stuff that the Erasmus students left behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭TopOfTheRight

Whats the full amount you can get refunded if your place is perfect? Got my email today too but the amount is less than i'd expected

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭DANCE111

Whats the full amount you can get refunded if your place is perfect? Got my email today too but the amount is less than i'd expected

I'm pretty sure it's €350! :)

Advertisement