Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Cork D&D group

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

I'm outside now, grey jumper and a backpack!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

So it was good to meet and get the dice rolling and to put some faces to names!

So I think where we should to from here is:

I'll ring around and try sort out a place to meet and play
    Everyone should skim through the 5th edition rules to get an idea how to play!
    Take a shot at making your character.... try look online, there is a lot of interactive character builders & don't forget to give them a good name!

I'll make a character as a backup but will play as DM so we can actually begin playing

It may have taken 3 years but we could be nearly there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BrainDead83

It was nice meeting You guys.

As I said, if You have any problems creating characters I'll be happy to help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lucky2501

Hey guys
    Sorry I couldn't be there, wish I could have.
    I have been reading through the 5e edition handbook, and started thinking of a character for myself as well.
    Anyway, really excited this is might actually happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 InTheMidst

Nice to meet everyone :) Looking forward to giving D&D a go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Aaronogrady

Brilliant that's 5 of us, hopefully we can find a place to play soon! It was great to meet everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Grumpyirishguy

Hey there I'm a noob in D&D but I'd quite like to learn anyone know if there's a group in Cork atm? I'd be very grateful for a chance to play. I've played some pathfinder before but time was an issue. Thanks for reading :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mikeoregan

Hi Folks,
    There's now an active "Cork Dungeons and Dragons Meetup" on meetup dot com
    (Sorry I'm a new user on boards dot ie and not allowed to post links .... grumble)
    Anyway just google "Cork Dungeons and Dragons Meetup" and join us.
    We meet every second week and currently have 3 tables playing.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Traka

Hi guys,
    I'm new in Cork and I'll be showing up for the D&D meetup, but if there is group that meets weekly with an open spot for an old time player please let me know.
    As a fast intro, I'm an Italian guy, 31 y/o and have been playing RPGs since I was 12 (with a forced hiatus for the last 5 years). I've played mostly D&D, starting from 2nd edition up to 4th and had some experience with other systems such as Cyberpunk 2020, Legend of the Five Rings (L5R) and Exalted. I've also DMd for quite some time (mainly d&d 3.5 and Cyberpunk) but I don`t really feel up to it at the moment. 
    Hope to be able to get to know you guys and find a spot at a gaming table. 
    Cyas.

Advertisement