Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom contract

Options
  • 18-06-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Is there anyway of finding out when your Eircom 12 month broadband contract ends? And when it does what happens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

briggy wrote: »
    Is there anyway of finding out when your Eircom 12 month broadband contract ends? And when it does what happens?

Hi briggy,

I can check that for you here if you PM me the account number. There is a link to PM me at the bottom of my posts. I do know that when the contract is up, the service will carry on until you request otherwise but send the details and I'll see how long is left.

Regards

James

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭briggy

PM'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

briggy wrote: »
    PM'd

Hi briggy,

Have checked that for you and the contract is due to expire on 12/7/12. After this date the account will stay active until you request a cease. If you plan on keeping the account, call 1800 503 303 and tell them you would like to look at extending the contract if they can offer you a cheaper bundle.

Regards

James

Advertisement