Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore Dentist Recommendation

• 18-06-2012 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,000 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to seek advice, there are some old forums dealing with my inquiry so here goes.

I am looking for a Dentist in Tullamore, preferably a Kind one (LOL), I have a serious phobia re needles etc). Its been years since I was near one and yes I am a G*******. I need an urgent extraction of a back tooth, having worked abroad I have no insurance and also wondered if anyone knows the approx cost of an extraction.

Any recommendations and advice appreciated.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hairynipple

I got the root canal done in John O Mahonys on Church Street, found him to be very friendly and reasonably priced.. he would play relaxing music on his Ipod during the treatment. I wouldn't be nervous so I can't say much about how gentle he is. When you're gettin tooth extracted it doesn't really matter you just need to get it done.

Not sure about the cost of extraction. Root Canal was 400+

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Pure Loonamus

I've been to the guy up by the park(beside the court house) a few times, he was very nice and I would recommend. Can't help you with prices though as I had a medical card at the time.

Advertisement