Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shop for tools/parts...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Halfords

Lidl

Aldi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭eurofoxy

another vote for halfords, their pro gear is good quality and comes with a life time guarantee, and if you get them on sale they are a good bargain...

all the german shops are ask quite good for small tools i don't know about larger items from them only used them for the small hand tools...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Sorry, I rushed that post. I meant motorcycle specific tools/parts/stuff...i.e., chain breaker tools, and stuff like brake caliper cleaning solution, etc...

I just can't find anywhere that "has it all"...(I'm lazy and impatient :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Depending on what you're looking for, give these lads a go: http://www.horsepower.ie/ they don't have a huge selection but they'd have the basics and they deliver if you can't get to them. Just make sure you talk to Donal as Mike hasn't a clue.

Advertisement