Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seitz- tirax pressure filler

Options
  • 18-06-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

hi all

Just wondering those any one here knows how a Seitz-Werk model "Tirax" SF-12 stainless steel semi-automatic Universal twelve head counter pressure filling machine for normal and sterile filling of still and carbonated beverages from 250ml to 1 litre , l can't find any tech sheets for it any where.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BlueScully

Did you purchase on one or are you just investigating?

Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sparx83

Yes, i have some experience in Seitz Tirax SF12, we have one and used it extensively, have manuals and all. let me know your questions.
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 barnyb

I've just got myself a 12-head Tirax, and having worked beautifully for me on my first run, I have a leak on the main gasget - I've tried tightening the main nut - but doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Help!!

Advertisement