Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you sexable for a drink?

Options
  • 18-06-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so odd thing happened the last day in the pub

~~~~~~~wavy lines~~~~~~~

Ireland V Spain, pub i was in was doing euro a pint during the game max 2 drinks a trip to the bar. Grand. Queued up and eventually got to the bar and noticed 2 girls trying to push their way past everyone and because they looked slutty people got out of the way. One leaned over to the guy beside me and asked him something and i've never seen a guys expression get so happy so quick and he tried to get the barmaid to get another 2 pints. Barmaid says no and he says sorry to her and walks off but in a way that made it for someone else to slip into his position at the bar.

So the girl then leans over to me and asks "Sorry, but are you sexable for a drink?"

I looked her up and down and said no sorry married and turned my back.

Now two things:

A) how slutty do people have to be to offer sex for a one euro pint

and

B) how desperate would YOU have to be for a ride off someone offering sex for a one euro pint?

and to top it all off it was only Heiniken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

What significance do the wavy lines hold?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I ride you for a Toffee Crisp

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I eh, think she may have been underage...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

ah should have been carlsberg so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

What are you saying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

wait wait wait...
    you DIDN'T buy her a pint???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Defo, if I get a bag of chips. No sexing until I've eaten them though. I wouldn't want to drop them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

danniemcq wrote: »
    "Sorry, but are you sexable for a drink?"

I'm a bit confused......that question doesn't really make much sense....she was hammered already?

A) how slutty do people have to be to offer sex for a one euro pint

She was probably only teasing......?

and
    B) how desperate would YOU have to be for a ride off someone offering sex for a one euro pint?

You'd have to be single, straight and upright....that's about all I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

gavredking wrote: »
    What significance do the wavy lines hold?

flashbacks always have wavy lines
    I eh, think she may have been underage...

nah didn't look it and seeing we were already upstairs past 2 sets of bouncers and in the club where the screen was and it was wayyyyyyy to busy to ID people i don't think so, i think she just didn't want to wait that extra 2 or 3 mins to get a drink

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Where is this pub, and do they have the same offer on tonight?

Also, do you think these girls will be there?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

anyway what im saying is anybody who asks are you sexable for a drink is most deffo a slut and will put out to any guy no questions asked,i would tread carefully unless you want a full whack of hepititus..

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Unavailable for Comment

He must have been trying to pimp them out to the barmaid because otherwise he'd have handed the pints he'd already got over to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

I'd say there was two chances in hell of yer man getting a ride for a drink! Honestly, the gullibility of some lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

how desperate would YOU have to be for a ride off someone offering sex for a one euro pint?

You haven't said how hot she was... it's a critical bit of info needed to answer the question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

But fer srs...

What happens when you buy her her pints? You take her to the bathroom? What when she doesn't want to go and laughs in your face?

Not the brightest girls, to be honest. Some guy is going to take exception to her "scam" and do very nasty things to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

What the hell is sexing?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Spideog Rua

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

flashbacks always have wavy lines

Aaaahhhhh I see, depending on my level of drunkness, although I cant rememebr the last time I bought a girl in a bar/club a drink that I didnt know TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Catxscotch wrote: »
    sexable... get it right!

i think she just didn't want to wait that extra 2 or 3 mins to get a drink

How long did she think it was gonna take to go off and ride someone?

• Advertisement

I'm a bit confused......that question doesn't really make much sense....she was hammered already?

nah if you look it up on Urban dictionary you can see she was asking if i'd have sex for a drink.

or if that was a dig at me the HEY!!!!!
    She was probably only teasing......?

HEY again!
    You'd have to be single, straight and upright....that's about all I'd say.

Part of you would have to be upright anyway!

and no i didn't buy her a drink was buying 2 pints for myself and a bulmers (not included in promotion) for the GF so i wasn't gonna try anything anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I'm sexable for anything... Oh yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

How long did she think it was gonna take to go off and ride someone?
    You honestly think that these girls were offering sex in lieu of drinks?

Do you not think it's much more likely that they were simply getting gormless horny idiots to buy them drinks because they're dumb enough to believe that a girl will shag them for buying a drink?

They get the drink, say "thanks a mill" and then disappear. Men are fncking idiots when they get even the slightest sniff of it.

Finding out whether something/someone is either male or female I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

My services will not be bought with a mere pint! Get me an old-fashioned, and be quick about it!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sexable
    1. sexable
    screw able =)

seamus wrote: »

Do you not think it's much more likely that they were simply getting gormless horny idiots to buy them drinks because they're dumb enough to believe that a girl will shag them for buying a drink?

They get the drink, say "thanks a mill" and then disappear. Men are fncking idiots when they get even the slightest sniff of it.

Doesn't that constitute fraud?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

simply getting gormless horny idiots to buy them drinks
    Bit harsh?

Nothing wrong with buying a girl a drink if you think it's going to help you get laid. It just costs a euro, it hardly makes you a "gormless horny idiot" just to take your chances on a one euro stake.

Yeah kinda figured that was the story with them but again you are at least "offering" yourself for that which can't feel good.

I will admit though she was alright!

• Advertisement

They get the drink, say "thanks a mill" and then disappear.

Unless their pints come with a rohypnol chaser. . .

Advertisement