Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you sexable for a drink?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

A girl once told me that she would ride me for a can of Bulmers ..... Happy Days:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Those girls were sluts. They were probably born naked as well. Along with inclinations for social engineering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭Sea Filly

later12 wrote: »
    Oh yes, it's a sexual minefield out there.

Err, yes it is. LOTS of people have one STD or another, whether they know it or not. Nobody ever thinks they have one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

seamus wrote: »
    How long did she think it was gonna take to go off and ride someone?
    You honestly think that these girls were offering sex in lieu of drinks?

Do you not think it's much more likely that they were simply getting gormless horny idiots to buy them drinks because they're dumb enough to believe that a girl will shag them for buying a drink?

They get the drink, say "thanks a mill" and then disappear. Men are fncking idiots when they get even the slightest sniff of it.

Why not? A girl gave one of my buddies a bj in the bathroom of a cork city bar because he bought her a shot.she wasn't drunk or drugged when she done it either and didn't look like the slitty type at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I ride you for a Toffee Crisp

x x x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

There is a pub round my way like that, you get loads of free drinks and all the sex you can handle.

So my sister tells me, she's there all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

There is a pub round my way like that, you get loads of free drinks and all the sex you can handle.

So my sister tells me, she's there all the time.

"The Cockwell Inn"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

smurgen wrote: »
    Why not? A girl gave one of my buddies a bj in the bathroom of a cork city bar because he bought her a shot.she wasn't drunk or drugged when she done it either and didn't look like the slitty type at all.

Classy bird eh :D

BTW I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

So, we're being led to believe that this girl was offering to give a guy sex if he bought her and her a friend a drink.

And pints were €1.

So best case scenario, sex for €2.

Yes, there's a big chance (actually, it's pretty much a certainty) that you won't get any, but it's worth the gamble I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

danniemcq wrote: »

So the girl then leans over to me and asks "Sorry, but are you sexable for a drink?"

I looked her up and down and said no sorry married and turned my back.

Now two things:

A) how slutty do people have to be to offer sex for a one euro pint

and

B) how desperate would YOU have to be for a ride off someone offering sex for a one euro pint?

and to top it all off it was only Heiniken

Chances are, she was only asking guys that so that they'd buy her a drink, thinking they were in for something. Then she'd take the drink and ditch him. Happens all the time..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

tan11ie wrote: »
    smurgen wrote: »

Classy bird eh :D

[COLOR="White"]BTW I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY [/COLOR]

It did happen, it was in the brog.a place frequented by a lot of strange folk.the girl that did it looked like ye quiet type not slutty at all which made it even more strange

Advertisement