Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

import gun from the U.S.A

Options
  • 18-06-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone, I am trying to gather some info regarding the procedure for importing guns from America. The gun in question is a Ruger 10/22 however there is also a 12ga shotgun which I would like to import.
    The guns are owned by my father. I do not currently have a licence but I have been told by the Gardai that I need to import the guns to a local dealer before i can get the licence!
    Do I need to find a courier that will be willing to transport the guns or will the dealer sort that out for me?(wishful thinking :rolleyes: )
    can the guns be shipped together or would I be better off importing them one at a time to save confusion?
    any info would be helpful..thanks! :)

Comments

Advertisement