Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC music- HELP NEEDED

• 18-06-2012 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Me and my friend are doin music outside school, our exams Thursday and we actually do not have a clue of any of our set works :o what are you meant to know and where are you meant to start? any help would really be appreciated. we desperately need it :pac: thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 whatsec

Breifne72 wrote: »
    Me and my friend are doin music outside school, our exams Thursday and we actually do not have a clue of any of our set works :o what are you meant to know and where are you meant to start? any help would really be appreciated. we desperately need it :pac: thanks :)

do you have the music revision book? It's black and purple, can't remember who its published by... but I would strongly suggest using that

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

Get this

I have it. I think you should get that, it has summaries on all the set works and has the information you need to know like techniques used in the songs & all that. It's probably your best bet at this stage.

Advertisement