Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet

• 18-06-2012 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi I am currently on Eircom's 8Mb plan with unlimited download usage and my contract is nearly up. My line can only hold about 4Mb so I can't get any faster than that and Fibre is not available in my area. I was thinking of switching over to UTV Internet because they can provide me with the same deal 8MB with unlimited download usage for only €22. I was wondering is this a smart move? or would I be better off sticking with Eircom and pay more per month?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Don't forget that you will need to add on the line rental of approx €25 to that price

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭briggy

Don't forget that you will need to add on the line rental of approx €25 to that price

It says that the line rental is included.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

briggy wrote: »

Not for the all inclusive price of 22e which includes the DSL it ain't, that I can assure you.

Your likely looking at something in the region of 40-50e for the entire package, certainly not 22e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

briggy wrote: »

The line rental alone is 26 euro and that's with no services at all.

Advertisement