Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I want to be a brother

• 18-06-2012 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

It was with envy that I read through some threads on this forum, how have I not stumbled drunkenly in here before?

I want to be a brother.

My good missus was away for the weekend and I took full advantage. I went to my local man pub and got my hole opened playing bad pool for good money. I drank copious amounts of good beer from good nucleated glasses - none of those tall skinny new-fangled wanky yokes for me. The local humpy hoor was being a humpy hoor and I told him across the bar that he was a humpy hoor cos I'm a firm believer that humpy hoors should be made aware of their humpy hoorness. He then became a quiet humpy hoor and I had two yummy pints bought for me by two appreciative fellow humpy hoor haters.

LOCKED, I came home and got the munchies. In the freezer were two quarter pounder yokes so I horsed them into the pan and went searching for healthy stuff to complete my feast. I found red cheddar and hacked off a shot of that, I found mayonnaise and ketchup too and that was all the healthy stuff I could find. I couldn't figure out how to get the grill working to toast my buns (the bready ones, not my bottom buns) so I horsed them into the pan too. There was a load of grease in the pan too from the burgers so that all got soaked up (made cleaning the pan easier for the missus when she came home).

Then I ate what I could of it and then ate a few more bites before giving the rest to the dogs who I then took to bed with me cos twas cold enough.

Do I qualify to be a brother, brothers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Hmmm..... It seems like you were trying very hard

But its a good effort!

look I'll put you down as a 'maybe'....

Try less next time... just.... let it happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Unfortunately for my expected lifespan, I wasn't even really trying.

To un-manly myself, I've decided to not drink next weekend. Will this nullify my application?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Unfortunately for my expected lifespan, I wasn't even really trying.

You are already a brother so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

To un-manly myself, I've decided to not drink next weekend. Will this nullify my application?

If you'd been on a three-to-five day bender, this would be OK. For a one-nighter? Not really cool.

To answer your question, yes.

Advertisement