Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League Week 6 Results

Options
  • 18-06-2012 4:42pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Titans @ 49'ers

Titans receive first but end up punting.
    49'ers go down the field and score..
    So do the Titans then it starts to go wrong with 3 ints that all lead to scores including a pick 6.

Titans miss a conversion but get a FG to make it
    30-7 in the 2nd Q then another in lets C2J take a pass for 70 odd yards.

37-7 Titans @ HT 49ers to receive

However.. it doenst go well for the 9'ers who throw another int
    C2J gets himself another TD

49ers get themself a TD when a perfectly weighted pass gets caught in the end zone (baffling coverage the CB just watched it fall)

49ers make good progress a tipped pass lets Ayers take a pick all the way for 6.

Titans 58- 14 49'ers

Some Stats:

Ten 6/31/7/14
    SF 7/0/7/0

Titans with 400 yards of offense 67 rushing
    SF with 350 yards of offense 102 rushing.

Hasselbeck with a Qb rating of 142, 10 from 17 339 yards, 5 TDs 0 Ints
    Smith with a rating of 53, 15 from 33 257 yards, 2 TDs and 6 Ints

C2J gets 19 carries for 66 yards and 1 rushing TD
    Fore gets 104 yards on 20 carries

C2J gets himelf 216 yards from 5 catches and 3 TDs

Griffin and Verner gets 2 ints a piece along with a TD a piece.

Unlucky madalig, once you start throwing ints it was going to be tough to get back into it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Me and Empacher played. I was in a rush and had no access to a laptop. Have pix saved and will post up asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I know this is a game from a previous week, hope its correct to post it here.

Lions 30-3 49ers

Ali had no luck in this game at all, 3 interceptions at bad times cost him. Closer game then the score suggests.

Stats:

Passing

Alex Smith 21/7 88 yds 0 TD 3 INT 2 sacks
    Matt Stafford 16/11 212 yds 2 TD 0 INT 0 sacks

Rushing

Frank Gore 14 atts 112 yds 0 tds
    Jahvid Best 24 att 157 yds 1 tds

Turnovers

3 for San Fran, 0 for Detroit.

Score:

SF 0/0/3/0 3
    DET 7/13/7/3 30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Jade Attractive Sextant

giants 27-10 saints

good game adrian you got unlucky on a few occasions (like the ball hitting the back of grahams head on a 3rd down stupid madden). would have been a far closer game if the saints o-line played like they normally do but 9 sacks is very hard to come back from.

Stats:

Passing

brees 19/28 341 yds 1 TD 3 INT
    manning 18/33 260 yds 2 TD 0 INT

Rushing

giants 12 atts 93 yds 1 tds
    saints 4 att -6 yds 0 tds

Defense:

giants 9 sacks 2 ints 1 fum rec
    saints 0 sacks 0 ints 0 fum rec

Score:

nyg 0/10/10/7
    nos 3/0/7/0

player of the game:
    jimmy graham 9 recs for 222 yds beast of a game didnt deserve to be on the losing side

this is a week 4 game if you want adrian il pop it back there but its prob easier for you to add up the stats if its here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, good game,as I said couldn't protect brees, really needed to score in the first half when I was moving the ball well, but didn't and you played really well, especially in the second half.

Best of luck for the rest of it, Saints still looking for their first win.

Advertisement