Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Junior Cert. English Correcting Conference-Duration?

• 18-06-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anybody know how long the Junior Cert English (HL) Correcting Conference will last tomorrow? I know it's starting at 11.30am.

Also, anybody know what time it will start and end on Wednesday?
    Forgot to ring Athlone.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trebormurf

Usually 2 full days.11.30 start 1st day maybe half 5 finish. Wed finish bout 4 & then it's wacky races 2 collect your bag of scripts!Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Ha!Thanks!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Don't think the wacky races comment is a joke - wait til you see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭alabandical

Sorry to sound ignorant, I'm correcting for the first time this year, but what is the big rush for at the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Sorry to sound ignorant, I'm correcting for the first time this year, but what is the big rush for at the end?
    To get to the State Exams Commission to collect your scripts! Big queues if your one of the last to get there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭alabandical

ccazza wrote: »
    To get to the State Exams Commission to collect your scripts! Big queues if your one of the last to get there!

Cheers, useful to know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

That's when I'd take my time in getting there :)

Advertisement