Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account available

Options
  • 18-06-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested with a reasonable offer in your clan let me know please guys

all t10s , 3 x premiums (lowe/type & t34) ,261 with 800 games played ,JT, T54 etc etc & lots of gold shells in bank & half decent stats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

[DF]Lenny wrote: »
    Anyone interested with a reasonable offer in your clan let me know please guys

all t10s , 3 x premiums (lowe/type & t34) ,261 with 800 games played ,JT, T54 etc etc & lots of gold shells in bank & half decent stats

would you not hold on to it i know the game gets frustrating at times but you might want to come back down the road and that could be a "lightly" decission :) if you still have the acc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

I'd keep it paddy , as you'd never get the real value of it back , thats easilly over 120 quids worth of tanks plus free xp in there ! And I'd seriously doubt you'd find someone willing to pay that amount !

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

good idea lost i have decided play again on a casual basis

Advertisement