Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT SPANISH AUDIO AURAL

Options
  • 18-06-2012 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can access the leaving cert aural audio file for past papers ?

I can't get the Spanish ones of examinations.ie they only seem to offer the written exam, could someone please redirect me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EducationFinder

EDmon wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can access the leaving cert aural audio file for past papers ?

I can't get the Spanish ones of examinations.ie they only seem to offer the written exam, could someone please redirect me ?

Google folens download aural

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭EDmon

Google folens download aural

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 clio94

EDmon wrote: »

If you go onto http://www.examinations.ie/

Go down to examination material archive, then pick out what year you want by looking for exam papers. Down the bottom it will have a link for the aural, beside all the links for the papers.

That's what im doing right now aswell .. Just going back over the last few years of papers :) Takes forever though!

Advertisement