Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is there much of a nightlife on week nights outside of the pale?

• 18-06-2012 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey peeps, I'm just wondering does anyone know of places outside of Dublin where nightclub(s) are open and a guaranteed crowd from monday to thursday during the summer?

I know Ballybunion its nuts on tuesday nights, Clonmel is jammers on thursday nights, Dungarvan is/was lively on thursday nights. Can anyone suggest any other places?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Any towns or cites with Colleges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

There's usually a crowd out during the week in Galway. Nice motorway to bring you there without any of the usual potholes you find outside the pale. You can't lose!

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

Yeah Galway is usually good for a night out during the college year if your of that age! :D
    Had some great ones there recently enough. Just don't bother going to Club K or Coyotes! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

Limericks alright mind you dont get stabbed :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Limericks alright mind you dont get stabbed :eek:

we use guns now, progress and all that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Kilkenny is great craic on a Monday nights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

College is out for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

Apparently most people in Carlow go to the Foundry. Mind you i've never even been to Carlow and i'm just going by all the times i've heard about it from people in college :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

college is out forever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Monday nights in Killarney are good because J90 play the Grand :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hey peeps, I'm just wondering does anyone know of places outside of Dublin where nightclub(s) are open and a guaranteed crowd from monday to thursday during the summer?

I know Ballybunion its nuts on tuesday nights, Clonmel is jammers on thursday nights, Dungarvan is/was lively on thursday nights. Can anyone suggest any other places?

New York

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭IrishJack89

Finally..

Killarney, Galway, Kilkenny and Carlow will have to be looked into so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

RoundBox11 wrote: »
    Apparently most people in Carlow go to the Foundry. Mind you i've never even been to Carlow and i'm just going by all the times i've heard about it from people in college :P

the foundry is like a cattle mart.... plenty of cows there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

The last time I was in Letterkenny of a Tuesday night a few of the pubs were packed. I suppose if you've no work in the morning you can party any night of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Can't beat a night out in the marble city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Can't beat a night out in the marble city

Ah we were just taking that for granite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

the foundry is like a cattle mart.... plenty of cows there

better than temple though...its over run with knackers and foundry rejects half the time

Advertisement