Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Action RPG Game?

Options
  • 18-06-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Oh well, I'm tired of these point and click games and want to try something different like Rusty Hearts. I played Rusty Hearts for about a few months but got tired of its repetitive gameplay and has a low player population.

Does anyone here knows some good Action RPG game just like Rusty Hearts? If yes, kindly share it here. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭shootermacg

DayZ mod for arma 2.
    It pretty much makes all other mmorpgs redundant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

You could try Tera, heard the questing can be a bit grindy but the combat is real time, have to aim arrows and time swings plus proper dodging and not just a "Dodge" stat. Found some random vids of the combat in action:

Been out for around 2 or 3 months, could be quite system intensive (tis a pretty game), it is a pay per month sub MMO. Here is the link to a free week trial, starting tomorrow.

APB for me, loving it. Its great to play with people you know also. You do better that way.

Advertisement