Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale agreed

Options
  • 18-06-2012 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

How is one supposed to know that a property is sale agreed or, when it is sale agreed,how do you know if the sale fell through and is for sale again, rang estate agents about five houses in the past week that are up on daft, myhome, to be told "sale agreed" for each one, they are still up a week later. Then there is another house that was sale agreed, stayed on websites for weeks and is now back for sale but i only know because the sign outside the house has changed back to for sale and happened to drive past and enquired again.

Is there some trick to this that i am missing? Or does everyone just ring over and over again about the same property....

Its so frustrating!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Problem at present is the non availability of finance . Lots of properties are bought subject to various things and in the present climate people are uncertain and change their minds. I would suggest you talk directly to the auctioneer and ask them to make contact with you , should a property go back on the market.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭cassiedoll

i really only use Daft and Myhome as they have a huge selection. I am house hunting at the minute and i found 3 or 4 properties that i kinda got my hopes up over and then found they were sale agreed months ago. So now if i see a property on either website, usually on the ad there is the Estate Agent and i go to their website to see if its still up for sale.

Good luck!

Advertisement