Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dyanden@gmail.com

Options
  • 18-06-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied for a job that was advertised in the Munster Express on the 8th June. The advert didn't show the company name (but that's not surprising) And it was advertising Accounting rep, Admin assistant, Customer service rep and Receptionist.
    So, I receive this e-mail back from them today, There's lines in the e-mail such as:

"This position is Part-time and flexible, you will work at your convenience. Let me know if you will be able to offer me any of these services. I would love to meet up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business. I am presently in the United State for a short business trip so there will be no interview."
    ......... "How much will you charge per week? I will pay £500. That is not a bad offer is it? . I need your service because I am constantly out of town. I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery in the United State"

The e-mail address was dyanden@gmail.com, Did anyone else get this reply? It seems a bit dodgy to me.....:confused:

Comments

Advertisement