Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Vaio E

Options
  • 18-06-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Im looking at possibly ordering one of these from the Sony site . They seem reasonable price, and anything Sony i have had has never broken down . Im looking to just use it for the usuals, altho i want USB 3.0 . Price seesm to work out about € 650 . What do people think of this? all advice welcomed
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Which model are you looking at?

http://www.sony.ie/product/vn-e-series

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Im looking at possibly ordering one of these from the Sony site . They seem reasonable price, and anything Sony i have had has never broken down . Im looking to just use it for the usuals, altho i want USB 3.0 . Price seesm to work out about € 650 . What do people think of this? all advice welcomed

What's the "usuals"? You can probably do with something less expensive, if you're not pushing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Milk & Honey

I had a Sony laptop once. Lovely machine but couldn't be repaired when it broke down. Never again!

Advertisement