Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hodgers & Meleady Fighting in the Prince Cup Thailand

• 18-06-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭gregmarah

Stephen Hodgers and Stephen Meleady undoubtedly Irelands (in my opinion) top fighters are fighting in The Prince Cup next month in Thailand. Hodgers is fighting Kompayak Jombuang and Meleady has the task of Rungravee Sasiprapa. These fights are on the same card as Seanchai PK Seanchai Vs. Liam Harrison. Massive event with some of the worlds top top fighters , I wish ye the best of luck ....Do the irish proud lads !!!

http://message.axkickboxing.com/index.phtml?action=dispthread&topic=36439&topicgroup=axmain&junk=4567

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 seamus cogan

fairplay to the two lads thats a great event to be on. two monster fights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 105 ✭✭gregmarah

absolutley Seamus , Great for Irish Muay Thai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Its the proper world stage big leagues for Thai and no mistake. Best of luck to both of them! Flying the flag for Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

can i watch this anywhere does anybody know

ya course , but in my experience watching live events from thailand thru the "tinternet" never worked out good for me. when i find a link ill post it up on this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

gregmarah wrote: »
    ya course , but in my experience watching live events from thailand thru the "tinternet" never worked out good for me. when i find a link ill post it up on this

sound thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 Colm.Mahon

Fairplay lads and good luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lionheart_ma

FairPlay to the 2lads! Best of luck to them

• Registered Users Posts: 8 StillIncognito

Deadly fighters, mon the lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

congrats to both lads, well done, 2 very hard fights for the lads, cant wait to see them

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Advertisement

Any links to videos lads.

no doubt there will be nearer the time , ill post it here when i found out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BridgestoneThai

I think fights start at 21.30 Thai time so work that out for Irish time

http://tv.ohozaa.com/live/nbt/?server=1

a different link if the other one doesn't work well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Cracking fight from Ste. Absolutely brilliant. Thought those knees might win it for him. Looks like he broke Rungravee's ribs!

Yeah, I was sure he had won it at the end. Whatever about not getting the decision he deffo won the scrap, Rung looked in absolute bits at the end and Steo looked grand

in my little knowledge of judging i would of giving that to steve , he pushed him hard at the last round and seemed to do all the damage , but to get a win over there against a top thai you must really win very convincingly or ko him id say , he did us all very proud and its onwards and upwards from steve from here on in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

is the fight up on youtube does anyone know?

is the fight up on youtube does anyone know?

I would imagine it should be after a few days alright. Apparently Rung does have fractured ribs, someone being injured shouldn't make me this happy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Ste caught him with some savage straight knees on the way in alright. When is Hodgers on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

Peetrik wrote: »
    I would imagine it should be after a few days alright. Apparently Rung does have fractured ribs, someone being injured shouldn't make me this happy :)

thanks will keep an eye out for it.

Stephen Hodgers lost on points in a very close fight. the 2 lads should hold there head up high as they done superbly yesterday. Really putting irish muay thai out there. And theres so much more talent like them in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭BridgestoneThai

:pYeah we just have to make sure they aint all red headed milkbottles

bet your well proud of his performance paul ;)

Advertisement