If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC P42ST50B P50ST50B

Options
  • 18-06-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

Hi there,

Wondering if you give me a quote for both the Panasonic TX-P42ST50B and TX-P50ST50B to be delivered to the south, Galway specifically?

I have a slight concern about the 50 inch model as regards viewing distance. If most of my time was spent watching standard tv what sort of distance would it be recommended to be seating away from this unit in your opinion?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Flugel.

The best price that I can do on the TXP42ST50 would be £849.90 including delivery. This comes with the Panasonic DMPBDT120 bluray which to buy on it's own is £129.95.

The TXP50ST50 would be £1019.95 with delivery.

These price are subject to availability and stock at the moment on the 42" is short on supply.

The recommended minimum distance is 2.5 x the diagonal of the screen.

In the case of the 42" - nearly 9 ft.

In case of the 50" - 10.5ft.

I hope this helps but let me know what you make of the above or if you have seen this deal cheaper anywhere else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭flugel

Dave,

Good prices considering includes delivery. Currys don't carry the 42" model at the moment but I am due a voucher for them which would make the 50" model cheaper with them.

All depends on what size model I go for, still trying to figure this out.

Thanks a lot for the speedy and informative reply, appreciated!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.