Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best mobile network

Options
  • 18-06-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

what is the best mobile network fo WA as regards coverage and price plans.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Telstra

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rayfoley2

i got my visa through visa first and they gave me a number also. its with global gossip. anyone know who they are? if they are good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

rayfoley2 wrote: »
    i got my visa through visa first and they gave me a number also. its with global gossip. anyone know who they are? if they are good?
    Global gossip are a phone card company not a mobile network.
    They might provide some sim card, According to website Vodafone, who are regarded as the worst in Aus in terms of network realibility

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

rayfoley2 wrote: »

Why are people still doing this? Just save the money and do it all yourself it takes no time at all. If you can manage to post on here and use Google then you don't need visa first or anyone like them.

Advertisement