Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keys cut

Options
  • 18-06-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭

My roommate has lost her keys and so we need to get a new pair cut, but one of the keys is restricted and the locksmith nearest us won't cut it without building management's approval. We're having real trouble getting hold of the managers and only having one set of keys is proving to be pretty head-wrecking - does anyone know of any locksmiths around Dublin who are less strict on the whole "restricted key" thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ajjmk

I'd be very interested to hear of one because this happened to me earlier this year. My flatmate lost her key and management were extremely reluctant to give us permission to cut a new one. We ended up having to share the one key for almost a whole month..talk about an inconvience!! Our landlady eventually managed to get a new one for us, though I think she had to tell a few white lies about who she was for them to cut it for her...

Advertisement