Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails from BOI

Options
  • 18-06-2012 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Keep getting emails from boi presume they are dodgy ?? havent replied is there anywher i can forward them to in BOI ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi cortina.

Thanks for your query. We send emails to our customers from time to time, advising of promotions and new and upcoming improvements. We will never ask for any personal or login details in any email that we send to our customers.

We have had a similar query to yours recently. Here's a little more information that you may find useful.
    info@boimail.com is an email address that we would use to send promotional info for new or existing Bank of Ireland products and services. But as I said above, we will never ask you for any personal details.
    Any promotional material we send you will also give you the option to unsubscribe. If you would like to unsubscribe to these promotional emails, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
    If for any reason you think an email may be fake, we would always urge you to ignore the content and forward it on to our security department.

If you ever receive an email from Bank of Ireland that you are unsure about, please forward it to us at 365security@boimail.com.

Hope this helps. Any further queries let me know.

Laura

Advertisement