Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buycostumes sale - Costumes delivered starting at €19

• 18-06-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Saw this on another bargain site, some good costumes, still work out at decent price with the shipping costs..
    The Costumes that can be delivered under €20 aren't all that great..
    E.g. Happy Morning Costume. :) But still good price shipped from the States.

LINK TO SALE

ADD CODE SUPER50 to get an extra 50% off Clearance Items

Phat Pimp Costume - Delivered for €27.31
    68492.jpg?is=375,375,0xffffff

Thor Costume Delivered €28.91
    801988.jpg?is=375,375,0xffffff

There's tons of them..

Also, for the Non Clearance items, Without using SUPER50, you can use this code to get 10% off shipping to Ireland

HB9mC.jpg

Didn't show any examples of female costumes, as may have appeared too pervy.. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Found 1 I liked, it had a clearance price of $28.99 and your coupon deducted $14.50 from that. Didn't purchase though, the $26.87 shipping put me off. Costume would have worked out around €40 and I could buy it here for that.

Also the Thor costume above is just a tshirt and a hat, not worth €30 odd euro. I know it sounds like I'm pissing all over your post, apologies! Im just throwing my opinion out there!

Advertisement