Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recieved the Pre-Populated FCA form today

Options
  • 18-06-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

3 months ahead of the renewal date and it was nearly correct with only a couple of mistakes to write over.

1. My Sako 75 .308 was down as a pump action
    2. Incorrect 2nd contact phone number.

Other than that all nice and tidy I only had to tick a couple of check boxes and sign off as complete.

IMO they got it right with this renewal FCA form.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

will they accept it with those mistakes crossed over by you,without reissuing a new form?my local lad wouldnt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

bazza888 wrote: »
    will they accept it with those mistakes crossed over by you,without reissuing a new form?my local lad wouldnt

Theres room to fix errors or add changing to adresses and stuff on it i think.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

This might seem like a stupid question, and it probably is, but it's one i'd be curious about.

Did you get all applications or just the ones due for renewal in the next few months. Between subs, and new licenses i'm sure alot of lads would no longer have all their firearms licensed with the same renewal date.

Would be curious about what renewals you got, and if the other ones will be issued within the 3 motnhs before the expiry of your current license.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Ezridax wrote: »
    This might seem like a stupid question, and it probably is, but it's one i'd be curious about.

Did you get all applications or just the ones due for renewal in the next few months. Between subs, and new licenses i'm sure alot of lads would no longer have all their firearms licensed with the same renewal date.

Would be curious about what renewals you got, and if the other ones will be issued within the 3 motnhs before the expiry of your current license.

This FCA renewal form was just for my Sako. I know that my .22 is due around the same time so I expect another FCA renewal is on the way.

Advertisement