Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy Empire

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Alot of Jason Byrne bashing going on here, I had seen his appearances on TV and seen one of his dvds before seeing him live and had a similar opinion to people here, however, i got free tickets to see him for Dave's one night stand in the Olympia and he was surprisingly excellent. I then watched the Dave show when it came to air and it was really bad due to editing imo. I have seen a couple of times live since and again he has been excellent i just dont think his show or style of comedy transfer well to tv.

Go and see him live, it might change your opinion of him, worked for me, i really like him now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

*raises hand slowly*

I saw Jason Byrne a couple of times and I enjoyed his shows...

Advertisement